Re: Repeater CFC: where to find them

Here's a couple of messages from a few months back that may help:

>From stevek@msidata.com
Just picked up 2 256MB simpletech CFC cards from www.newegg.com
and they worked fine for stereo forward and reverse recording.

I also got one of those and it works fine.

>From fred.arnell@ntlworld.com
www.expansys.com  have compact flash cards with hitachi
controllers.  I have emailed regarding the faster variety of CFC,
and they haven't yet got back to me.  I will probably try one of
their cards anyway as they are a cheaper alternative to Simpletech.
I will keep you posted when testing is complete.