Re: OT: Sustainiac

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 10:24 PM, JustinFobes@aol.com wrote:
..., or you must rout your neck pickup cavity to install a "Humbucker" sized mounting bracket (The Cardinal Vintage Guitar Sin).

Not so, the driver looks like a regular single coil, no routing needed. You might have to route to get the electronics and battery in though. The driver pickup (or should I say output?) can actually function as a kneck pickup and sounds pretty good. I actually really like it, possibly better than the EMG that was there in a sense.

Mark Sottilaro