Re: OT: Adrenalinn II (Upgrade)

Alan Kroeger wrote:

> I think I recall there were a few Adrenalinn users here anyone
>considering
> the upgrade to Adrenalinn II? Some of the features like 2.8 sec delay
>time
> seem worth it any thoughts on what might be lost in the upgrade?

I'm considering the upgrade.  I'm not sure if anything would be lost.  2.8
seconds delay would be great.  You can loop a 1 bar phrase with it.  Also,
you
can do a dotted quarter note delay, which I'd love to do.  I believe you
also
get more filter types as well.
    I'm not sure if you'd get this in the upgrade, but you can tap delay
times
in as opposed to holding for one bar.  That would make it a lot more
usable in
a situation with no MIDI clock for me.

John
www.johnmazzarella.com