RE: obsolesence

<snip>

>Perhaps a better example would be the Yamaha SPX-90 I have. I think I paid
maybe
>$200 for it 15 years ago. Just checked completed auctions on ebay and I
>see
that
>they're still selling for close to that.

Yup, I'm gonna try the Ineko this weekend at a gig to see if it can replace
my 90 II (hey, two seconds of delay and sampling!)

In other news, I owned three TB-303s at one point.  Got rid of two of them
when I began using "real" sequencers and tone modules, but put one in "the
pit".  Dug it out when I discovered it was valuable and sold it for $500--I
sure didn't pay that for it!
Gary