Re: Narrowing the field (Re: Currently available looper music webpage)

   Actually I take back everything I said about being too self
managing...It works just great. You just have to decide who the staff
is to do the validation. I offer up myself as a candidate for that
role. Plus the rating system will help out keeping the thing mostly
self validating.