RE: EDP Loop IV Manuals AVAILABLE

Sorry if this has been covered already – I haven’t been paying too much attention to the list but I am a bit confused regarding this post. Since I have the Echoplex Manual for my Blonde Loop III EDP, when I upgrade to Loop IV will I be up to speed in the manual department – or is this $30 manual needed after my Loop IV purchase?

From: John Metzler [mailto:jarofjam@mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 9:56 PM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: EDP Loop IV Manuals AVAILABLE

Good News everyone.
If you would like to buy an EchoPlex manual for the EDP's running Loop IV, now you can. They are $30 by way of a credit card. The saintly gentleman to contact for one of these magnificent manifestos is Shane, with British Audio Service (Of America). Here is his email address;
shane@britishaudioservice.com
The sooner a bunch of us order them the sooner he'll be able to ascertain the demand and order them up.

---John M.