Jamman Midi Sync

Hello all
I'm currently in a project where we use two Mac PowerBooks running Live
in sync (midi) and myself, as musician using a Jamman for treated saxes
and flute. I've used the loop-function to layer sax riffs and this has
worked fine at a couple rehearsals. Yesterday, all of a sudden, it wont
sync to midi. The loop beat starts to drift immediately and after 8-10
bars it's out of sync to almost a 1/32 note. Has anybody experienced
Jamman falling out of midi sync? Has anybody got a solution? (We've got
a major gig on Saturday...)

best regards
OllE

Olle Niklasson