RE: TIMOTHY's farewell letter........and an apology from mr. space cadet, himse

Yeah, a tad . . . well . . . perplexing.

I tune in to this list to learn a few looping tricks and the next thing I know it appears there's a mid-life crisis goin on.

I'm real sorry to see these guys go because they were both excellent posters.  Mark's post about the Ford falcon (the one that started the whole brouhaha) was actually pretty hilarious.  Sarcastic?  Deservedly so, yes.  But funny.  I mean, who else but Mark would tie together the Repeater, the Echo Pro, and a Ford Falcon?  His frustrations really came out after that, though.  Too bad.

But, i guess these lists often become places where we express ourselves in ways we don't feel free to in our regular circles.  Frustrations with our music, and maybe our personal lives, maybe come out more easily here.  All well and good, I say, as long as personal attacks are strictly avoided. Sarcasm and even criticism can be OK -  as long as it's light and non-judgemental.

No hitting below the belt, OK?  Pretty simple stuff, really.

Steve