Re: Boss DD 20 - performance oriented Looper

On Sunday, October 19, 2003, at 07:56  PM, Andre Cholmondeley wrote:
> come first serve, to fellow loop-addicts. My band is Project/Object -
> with
> Ike Willis, Napoleon Murphy Brock and Don Preston - 3 major Zappa band

I saw your band in my hometown of Chillicothe IL during the "Zappaning"
festival. i thought the show kicked ass.

unfortunately i'm still waiting to get paid by the promoters for my
work at the show. 3 years and counting.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com