UNDO - reply OFF LIST ONLY PLEASE

Hello.

Probably like many of you, I've sent CD's of my looping-based unguitar-music (UNDO) for FREE to journalists, radio-stations, friends and relatives.
I've still a few CD's of UNDO "UN" and UNDO "DEUX" sitting in a box.  They don't get heard inside a box.

Strikes me if I'm giving them away for free to relative strangers, why not make them available to an audience of fellow-loopers?

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY OF UNDO, PLEASE REPLY TO  ME  DIRECTLY  WITH AN APPROPRIATE MAILING ADDRESS -- AND NOT TO THE LOOPERS-DELIGHT LIST.

Thank you.

David Kirkdorffer

P.S.  Oh yes, let me not pass up the opportunity to also mention David Torn and Robert Fripp in this e-mail.  :-)