EDP Feedback Ctrl

Hi

I have a difficulties using the feedback pedal on the EDP:
When I have established a loop that I want to continuously play but reduce
its general volume, I use the pedal. But I find it hard to control the
pedal
precisely, because a) I only hear in the next loop by what amount I have
actually reduced the volume and b) I must release the pedal very precisely
at the loop's length in order to avoid sudden volume jumps.
I have uploaded a 13 second/200KB mp3-snippet to demonstrate the effect:
http://nosuch.biz/soundz/lp1.mp3
Shortly after 05:00 seconds you will hear a sudden rise in volume.

Thank you
Bernhard