RE: EDP Feedback Ctrl

This used to bother me a bit as well. A couple of suggestions
though. How big is your pedal. I found that with, for example,
a big Ernie Ball volume pedal, I seem to get a little more
control (more smooth like a big luxury car). Second, are you
using Loop IV? In Loop IV, a display was added that appears
when you begin adjusting the feedback either with the knob or
with a pedal. The visual feedback helped a lot and giving me
a ton more control of the feedback level via a pedal.

Glenn