TC Electronics/G Major Problem

I have TC Gmajor that has decided to die suddenly.  I haven't used it in a
while and yesterday i hooked it up in front of a little practice amp.  The
weather was kinda cold for a change (35 F).  I turned the Gmajor on and
only
the backlight in the LED came on.  The toggle switch lights didn't come
on.
Eventually the paramaters and patches showed up and the unit was audible.
Fifteen minutes later there is no sound and the LED is stuck on one
patch/screen w/no sound and the toggle lights are not lighting up.  Turned
it on today and nothing but the Green and Orange backlight comes on no
sound
nothing... I got this earlier this year and the web site doesn't have
anything except a question and answer support.  Anyone know what i am
describing.

thanks
msw

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage
now!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es