Re: VSTi help

     Thanks very much for all the informative help on VSTi hosts.  So far
I've compiled the
following products from you guys:

     Audiomulch.com
     Xlutop.com
     FLstudio.com

     In researching them, I find that they all do so much more than just
VSTi hosting.  As I'm
just looking for a way to try out these free VST instruments from Elogoxa,
I would like to find a
simple and inexpensive way to see if these Elogoxa instruments are worthy
of further exploration.
I found that the ProTools demo will do this for me (VSTi hosting)... if I
have Windows 98 or ME.
Otherwise I'm SOL with my current Win2000 and XP options.  I hate
purchasing software just to find
out that it doesn't do things that I'm interested in.

     Any further suggestions?

     Muchas gracias,

         Stephen