album spam

While I'm at it today... I think I've neglected to mention here (yet)
that I have a new album out.  While mainly a "live playing" type
project it does have several loop based tunes, including "Ahab" (Stick
loops with King Crimson's Pat Mastelotto on drums and percussion) and
"Jungle (pt2)" (more Stick looping with Jerry Marotta on drums, Taos
drums and Pat adding some bkg. perc).

Soundclips are up at http://www.thossounds.com/awittcd.html

The album is currently just available through my site (thossounds.com)
and Stick Enterprises (stick.com), but will be released nationally Oct
5 on Spotted Peccary's new O3E imprint; www.o3emusic.com (Border's,
Barnes, itunes, etc)

Hope you like!
Tom Griesgraber