Re: Peoria IL US gig post: the Suit & Tie Guy Band

Hey that's great!  I wish I could see more people on the list play their
instruments.  I am playing a bar gig this Fri. and Sat. in Charleston,
West Virginia and we will be using an EDP, Repeater, RC-20 & a RC-20XL for
looping a Godin Multiac,GR-33,Roland XP-50, Cuatro, and a classical guitar
doing Latin Loops all night.  We call ourselved Refried Beans....  We
sing, we dance, we drink... It's all fun!

Weg