Re: Peoria IL US gig post: the Suit & Tie Guy Band

I'd come see you tonight too, since I practically live
right down the street from there, but you'll be
finished by the time I get off work tonight.  I hope I
can catch you on one of my off nights, I'd love to see
how it's done(or at least how you do it).

Bri