Re: Looper's Essential Listening revisited

sorry, i've been away for a bit...

On Feb 13, 2006, at 6:37 PM, Kim Flint wrote:

Once again: if you are going to propose something, you are required to also include at least 2 paragraphs of a review explaining why it is essential to looping. Explain the historical context if fits into, how it was influential, what techniques it innovated, etc.
kim

^ this is so absurd & sounds pretty fascistic i must say.

still, since i'm feeling expansive, some description for each title previously mentioned: