Re: what a loop has to say

On 17 mar 2006, at 12.36, Stuart Wyatt wrote:

> I posted a snippet of my first successful jam using effects and
> Mobius the other day at http://swyatt.com/mp3/2006/130306-02.mp3 -
> its not as organic as I wanted it to be though, as I'm still trying
> to program the FCB1010 to operate the way that I want it to....

That's a nice piece. I don't feel the need for more organic quality.
Actually I like that stiff and machine-like mode you establish with
the fist loop, that you keep all through the piece. Especially since
you are using a non organic sound to play free in an organic way
along that loop.

> For some reason, I've never post-effected loops. I like to keep the
> looping pure (what goes in, comes out).

I too like that way of playing. I have all effects pre looping and
play them "as an instrument" (to be looped).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)