From: daniel stevenson
Sent: Mar 17, 2006 10:13 AM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: pre loop prep

this may be a sad fact...but if i dont smoke like a hobbit my music suffers.it may be im too in touch with reality when not slightly "altered".and a few times a year for something special...."shrooms"takes the music to a level of vision quest proportions.
this is not an endorsement of abuse.it may be the clouded perspective of a damaged mind.i believe these things help my expression.
                                      keep marc emery free.
                                                                      scary visionary