*First Post* need advice on midi sync looper

Hi All, you are an active lot arn't you? 90 emails in my first 24 hours!

I want a device that will loop audio, quantized, in sync with a midi time
clock.
If the midi clock speeds up (tempo) the looper will speed up too(and rise
in pitch).
I want to be able to record different loops and switch between them.
I want to be able to reverse, and then record, and then reverse again.
Above ALL ELSE I want it to be rock solid reliable.

The EDP seems to do all this bar the pitching thing (what happens to an
EDP if you speed up the Midi??)
Don't know alot about the Repeater, is it reliable?
What about this new EH 2880?

Thanks!