Re: Vortex, fuzz, Ted Killian's caramel ring mod setting Re: Vortexin a rock band

Actually, Ted, what you said was that too much time had already passed and
you were not sure how the sound was made, which is cool and
understandable. If you had actually given me the settings, I would have
made a register out of them and regaled/tortured audiences with the
descending "wwwwwwrrrrrrmmmmmmvrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm" sound. (From the "Flux
Aeterna" song with the faux samishen loop.)

Your Friend and Fan,
Tim