Re: OT - JUST WHEN YOU THINK THAT NOBODY WILL EVER READ YOUR OPINION (OR CARE)

Yeah, good point Daren.  Every now and then I fire off an email to my
representatives and senators.  Occassionally I'll receive a canned
form-letter response, but more often no response at all.  Still,
whether anyone's listening or not, it's our responsibility to speak up
on issues and I never feel as if my time was wasted.

Kudos to Ted for taking the opportunity to make his voice heard.
Todd