Triangular Guitar picks

Hi,
I got my hand on a Herdim triangular guitar pick (the ones with very sharp
edges, not like the triangular ones that can be bought today). The only
source I have found to buy these Herdim's is Tone Toys, they offer them
for 15 Euro a piece which is too much in my opinion. Are there any
alternatives out there? On my research on the Internet i read something
about picks made by Hiroshi Iketani, where can those be bought? Sorry to
ask this here, but this is the only forum I know with reasonably guitar
players.

Thanks, Simon