RE: Comparison chart of looping devices published

This looks like more of a static loop triggering tool than
what many would consider a "live looper" capable of recording
new loops during performance.    I don't see any mention
of recording, overdub, multiply, feedback, etc.  The fact
that it comes with a "Loop CD" suggests that it wasn't
intended for live recording.

Jeff