M-Audio Transit for sale

Hi:

If anyone has an interest, I have a brand new M-Audio Transit portable USB
Recording Interface - 2 Input & 2 Output 24-Bit/96kHz.. This device would
be
great for a laptop. Please e-mail off list if interested. These units cost
about $79.00 new.

Marketing stuff: small enough to fit in your pocket, Transit brings
hi-resolution 24-bit/96kHz recording and playback to any USB-compatible
computer. Digital I/O lets you transfer pristine audio between your
computer
and other devices such as MiniDisc and DAT. The digital output can deliver
AC-3 and DTS from your computer to an external decoder such as a surround
receiver. And the bus-powered design allows you play and record virtually
anywhere your laptop can go.

Any reasonable offer accepted. Shipping won't be much as this device
doesn't
weigh a whole lot.

Regards, Paul