Re: about ninjam

well, i had my first ninjam last nite. It was very fun! I do see the
problem with midi syncing, i was playing around with my electrix MoFX,
which has that global tap-tempo, but i still couldn't get it
perfect...i was talking to one guy there who was able to sync things
through Jack, but i don't have Jack, so i was getting out of sync with
everybody else...either way, we started off with an ambient jam, so we
all turned off the metronome and just went...

I really think we should setup a time where a whole bunch of loopers
here go on, so we can all play...it was really fun!

Charlie