Re: Audio Interface for Notebook Users

I might give the M-Audio USB unit a try then. It's not terribly expensive.  So far I really like M-audio gear, especially their solid state recorder.  I still like the Indigo IO, but plugging my guitar chord into that thing with a 1/4 to 1/8 adpator makes me nervous. It just hangs there, and easily wiggles around. I bought a really high quality instrument chord that is designed for computer use (the Monster cable that goes from 1/4 to 1/8 and doesn't require an adaptor), but the thing is so thick and robust that it overpowers the input jack of the IO. It's like I need some sort of harness that will keep it stable in the input jack.

 Thanks.

Kris