Re: BOSS RC-50 impressions-Time Compression Expansion

Any time compression/expansion is going to give you
some type of sound degredation, but check out an
Electrix Repeater.  It's really good and when it gets
"bad" it's good-bad.  Really, if you're looking for
that as your main feature the Repeater is the king.

Mark