RE: Re: RC-50 vs. Repeater?

It isn't as elegent as the EDP in terms of operation,
but once you get used to it it's easy.

Choose a loop number and make a loop.  Overdub, make
new tracks, whatever.

When you get it like you like it, select another empty
loop number.  Hit record and at the end of your first
loop it will go and start recording the next loop.
Hit record a second time to define loop 2.

Repeat steps up to 99 times!  To toggle between loops
just select the loop number you want to come next, hit
play and at the end of your current loop you'll start
hearing the loop you just chose.

I wish there was a way to choose a track for cued
record or cued play in one step, but there isn't...
maybe in MK2? ;)  It's right around the corner... I'm
sure... I can almost smell it.

Mark