pedal pushers

Hey Bill, marriage has made u dyslexic.

Ditto here, I ended up not using the RPTRs mute function because of these
 very reasons, it seemed too much of a mind F#@*k.
 Bill

This brings up an interesting point though. Getting the balance between
button pushing and getting your phrasing/ emotional input right. For me they
are mutually exclusive. I'm sure they use different parts of the brain. I
like nothing better than doing my musical thing sans pedal pushing. The
performance takes a back seat when I start twiddling/pressing pedals. I know
some would say that twiddling IS part of the performance and I agree when,
say, you're mashing/modifying sound that has been captured but I'm talking
about while you're ACTUALLY playing. The answer maybe to sequence button
pushing - it's something I'm actively looking into right now.