internet jam partners

> Who knows, with permission of the artist, I may make a CD at
> the end of the year with excerpts of all the internet
> performances. I could call it the "Looper's Delight Ninjam
> Performance".

...which is something I intend to do as well, given more artists accept to
play with me (so far, Krispen Hartung, Rick Walker and Charlie Milkey).

Ok, again a call for performers! Who would be interested to do a virtual
internet session?

style: (open)
instruments: horn players, singers and drummers/percussionists preferred,
but other musicians alos welcome!
technology: any of Ninjam, shoutcast or the www.t-u-b-e.de plugin.

As an example for an internat jam, may I again point you to
http://moinlabs.byto.de/msa/i_msa_div.htm (more recordings are on their
way!)

More on my background as well as links to some of my other stuff via
www.moinlabs.de

Please contact me offlist,

        Rainer