Belated notice..

"My bad" in advance, as well as belatedly.

Did anyone else go to St. Paul's Cathedral at lunchtime to see/hear Robert
Fripp play today?  I should have said something but there wasn't much
time,
as the tubes are a well-designed mess today.  I noticed an obvious
population of Crimhead types that arrived right before he started up.

A marvelous 30 minutes of soundscapes, rebounding round the most
incredible
location to play in that I can imagine.  I'm going to write a short-ish
review tonight and post it on Discipline Global Mobile.

Stephen Goodman
*
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
* http://www.earthlight.net/HiddenTrack