Ableton w/ VST Looper

Hi folks

Yesterday I've managed to run Mobius with Ableton (I intend to mostly use
Mac, though).

Using Moebius, I can get loops of any length into Ableton, indeed.
Now, what I want to figure out:
Once I get a loop of any length into Ableton via Moebius - how can I
create additional loops of same/multiple length?

I guess I could do several loops like that in paralell within Moebius.
However, I would like to have different effect settings for each loop.

Any ideas?

Buzap