Electrix Repeater for Sale

Hi all,

Used to be here all the time 4 or 5 years ago. I've been lurking here the
past week or two, and it's good to be back.

With all the recent for sale posts I've seen on this list, I just wanted to
let everyone know that I have an Electrix Repeater up for sale on eBay too.
It's here at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7424189567&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

The box is in truly excellent condition as you can see from the many
pictures, and even has the collector's item mis-labeled 16 MB CFC. This box
is from the first batch produced but I did update the OS to 1.1. Sadly,
I've
hardly ever used it because I have Gibson and Roland echo units. Anyway,
someone will be making quite the score here if you're looking for such a
thing...

I also have a Digitech BP-8 Bass Preamp / Processor. This is a foot
controller for bass. Very good condition. Someone is going to steal this
box
if I can't get the bids up. :-) Check it out here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7424184477&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Anyway, wish you all the best and it's good to see that this list remains
so
vibrant!

Kevin