drunken posting

Hi all,

I was just doing the weekend catch up on my looper mail and lo...I noticed a post from myself about the kaoss pads, I say in cherry faced embarrasment as I read my long and very drink influenced review - come- story...I actually managed to sound like "the guy in the bar with something to say".

forgive, I rarely get out, me and an old buddy had a great time free from work and girlfriends and alas, that rant was the result, mind you, you got of lightlyy on list...you should hear the loops my neighbours must have had to endure at midnight.. I found recordings a bit later today. SHEESH what was i drinking!!

Phill MyOneManBand

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!