Re: Eventide Time Factor

I have a couple questions. There's a MIDI in, can you sync the looper to MIDI clock or is that just for the delay? Also, is there an undo function?

Mcloopie

On Feb 6, 2008 6:58 PM, Teddy Kumpel <teddybut@mac.com> wrote:
I don't notice the glitch in the looper mode. So, if there is a
glitch, it's NOTHING like the RC50 glitch, which is like a 200ms
glitch. Also, like Ian said, you can make the looper do 48 seconds by
using 1/4 time mode. the sound quality doesn't suffer much that way
like other pedals. I also love that you can make presets that save
the looper time and if you've made a loop in one time/preset and go
to another preset it keeps the loop going and changes the pitch to
the next preset's time. VERY COOL.

The only thing I miss is reverse looping. Other than that it's a
fantastic box.
I'm sure they will upgrade it to do reverse looping soon as it is one
of the most requested features.

tk