A new way of promoting and funding your music projects

Hi Loopers!

I have been working through a series of revisions to complete my first album and I am trying to take it to the next level and press it to vinyl. I would like to share the link to my project with the Loopers List in case some of you think it is a good idea to support it. Also, many of you might want to use the site I am on for one of your future projects!

Here's the link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margaretnoble/george-orwells-1984-electronic-music-remix-album-f

Thanks for reading!!!

Margaret