Re: A new way of promoting and funding your music projects

At 6:47 AM -0700 5/10/10, margaret noble wrote:

>I would like to share the link to my project with the Loopers List
>in case some of you think it is a good idea to support it. Also,
>many of you might want to use the site I am on for one of your
>future projects!
>
><http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margaretnoble/george-orwells-1984-electronic-music-remix-album-f>http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/margaretnoble/george-orwells-1984-electronic-music-remix-album-f

I can vouch somewhat for Kickstarter's legitimacy.  One of my
contacts/pals from Twitter just got written up last week on the
Create Digital Music blog as a success story.  It certainly worked
for Auditory Canvas' "Fabric of Life" album.

That entry on Kickstarter and Auditory Canvas with full details is
here: http://is.gd/c2L5F

Good luck, Margaret! :)

        --m.

--
_____
"I want to keep you alive so there is always the possibility of