Re: Rafa's One Man Band - Impact of looping -

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Rafael Nunes <supersimples@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I think we are finally getting to a stage where one guy, with many loops
>can
> really be as enthralling as a full band.

I think we will never reach that stage for two reasons: For one it's
is more fun to watch more than one people create music on a stage and
secondly, one person doing live looping can not surprise and inspire
himself in the same creative way as members in an ensemble may
surprise and inspire each other.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se