RE: Music just for musicians?

Michael Writes-

>You're right - I missed that one!! It's a while since I saw that.
>"How much more cool could my Vortex be? None more cool."
>Hey, that's it!!   Lex should've used NIGEL TUFNELL to advertise the
>>Vortex!!
:)

And, if you can see here, these knobs go to 64!!!!!

And Kim, speaking of selling Les Pauls, Nigel's '59 beauty with the sustain
("listen". "I'm not hearing anything." "Well, you would, if it were plugged
in.") must've sold 2 or 3.

In the immortal words of Johnny Lydon, "Is everybody HAPPY?"

Out for a bit,
Jon Durant