Re: Bananas Echoplex Page

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997, David Talento wrote:

> Usually when I hear people talking about "saving" something they are
> refering to static RAM where you turn off the unit and it stays in
> memory until you intentionally erase it.

Actually Static RAM is a type of semiconductor memory technology
(ie.e  Statuc vs. Dynamic) that has to do with the way the electrical
charge is maintained in the memory cells.

You probably mean Non-volatile memory.

Yeah, ok, I'm being picky here, but a little insertion
of technical info can't hurt.  Then again perhaps I am
missing a certain usage of terms.