Re: Musicianship, live technique, etc...

I have always been able to easily list my career objectives as a
musician:

1) Be in a band with friends.

2) Play at least three times a week with good equipment.

3) Have everybody in the band like what the other members are doing.

4) Record a lot.

Without these four things, no band is really successful (unless they are
making TONS of money :-)).  With them, nothing else really matters.
Oddly enough, I have yet to be in a wholly successful band.

Trevor