From:   Carlos Carrillo[SMTP:inti@webtv.net]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 07, 1997 9:29 PM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject:        Re: Sustainers and pickups

That would be a geat mod ! A while back I
inquired about the existence of any pickups that could amplify the
strings into  six separate outputs. I was quickly given the old - what
the hell for ?- reply. (Guitar Center)

That kind of facility would make for some  fantastic processing
possibilities. Please let everyone know if you come up with something.

Carlos R. Carrillo