VG8

Slightly off-subject, but...

Can any of you VG8ers tell me if it's possible to simulate guitar-amp
feedback using the VG8?  I notice there's a feedback FX built-in, but how
effective is it?  Is this why so many VG8ers run them from
Sustainer-equipped guitars?

The chances of me getting a VG8 are virtually (!) zero, but I've had to
sell my amp since moving to a modern (read: lousy-sound-insulated) flat
(the Gibson L-9 was too loud at the best of times....), and I'm going crazy
just playing my electric acoustically.  This way, at least I can dream....

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb