Echoplex 6.0 upgrade (custom)

>>The problem is that Oberheim can't be bothered getting CE certification.
>>It is a disgrace that they aren't concerned with our safety in this way!
>Aren't you the same continent that thinks it's a good idea to run 220V all
>around the house?

Well, that's just a macho "ours is bigger than yours" thing.  The UK
actually runs 240V...

>I think I'm going to customize a "special" echoplex just for you Michael.
>Make sure you're standing barefoot in a puddle when you press the "mute"
>button....  :-)

Hahahahaha!
Ah, the Premanent Lifetime Mute Button?
"Well officer, he hit this and hasn't said much since... what's left of
him..."

Michael

PS further to our recent discussions on CE, I have now seen a CE sticker on
the back of a Jackson.  Which is funny, as Jacksons have often been the
source of loads of irritating noise...