FW: er, zorn

----------
From: "Stan Card" <stanitarium@earthlink.net>
To: baumhaus@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: er, zorn
Date: Wed, Nov 10, 1999, 12:18 AM

I have all the 'Naked City' albums and I think they are brilliant! I saw
that album tour and it smoked and killed-and here's the connection-instead
of his usual looper the PDS 8000, Frisell was using 19.2 sec.maxed out
Lexicon PCM 42 so he was still doing those speed-ups and slowdowns w/ his
loops and needless to say it was simply brilliant-I wish that band could
get
back together 'cause I never hear Frisell play w/ such abandon and
'rockosity'(?).The PCM 42 w/19.2 sec.looping time will always be my
favorite
looper-forever!!!...deepinthereverbtank...stanner...