Some Zvex pedals for sale...

A friend of mine is selling off his stock of Zvex pedals from his store
and he asked me to post this for him. All pedals are NOS (being sold
from ex distributor). I bought a Fuzz Factory myself and it's truly a
work of art. I've seen these and they have never been used (and no, I
don't get paid for this post either).

For more info on Zvex hit up http://www.zvex.com

Octane - 11/27/97. Octave Fuzz, Pedal out of Production. $300
Octane - 10/29/97. Octave Fuzz, Pedal out of Production. $300
(Pedalman and such dealers/losers sell these for $500+ now if they get
them in used)

Super Hard On  - 6/7/97 Preamp pedal. $175

He also has two brand new Fuzz factorys (early 98)  - $210/each

He can be reached at (215) 627-8165 ask for Bob and be sure to leave
your number and a message if he's not in.
You can also email me here and I'll forward it to him (include your
phone#)

SERIOUS inquiries only.

Thanks!

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.