Re: Echoplex repair time vs. onset of the next Ice Age

I agree, that sounds like BS to me too. The echoplex hardware is really not
that complicated and is not very difficult to repair. I contacted Gibson
the other day when I saw this. They'll be in touch with Triple S on Monday,
to give them some "advice". I don't think Gibson knew this sort of thing
was happening (niether did I), which is why it is good to pick up your
phone and tell their customer support people about this sort of thing. If
the company they contract repair and warranty service to is not doing a
good job, I assure you they want to know about it so they can fix the
problem.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |