Re: market forces

I buy pretty much all my CDs from one local store.  They treat me right,
will order anything I ask, and I pay an extra buck or so per disc for that
service.  However, having been lied to, insulted, and ripped off by every
local music store in my home town, I buy most of my gear from Full
Compass,
where Michele consistently gives me fantastic and personalized service,
honest answers, and very good prices.  I'm a capitalist, and my money goes
to the person giving me the best combination of price and service.  I
think
it's silly to think that local music stores are somehow preferable simply
because they are local.

TCB